So many of you have asked about blessing us with love gifts in the mail, and since that speaks my love language, I wanted to help make that an easier thing for you to do.
Cards and letters can be sent easily and inexpensively. You just have to paste our international address to the envelope and mail as normal (with international postage of course)!
To send a package, the easiest way is to get a flat rate box from the post office (about $80 for a large one), fill it with all that fits and tape our address in both languages (email us for this) to the front. If you are mailing something that doesn’t weigh much, your own box maybe cheaper! Also included in the email with our address will be easy instructions.
This is a running list of things that we love but either cannot easily get or cannot get at all over here:
- KC Masterpiece bbq sauce
- Parmesan Cheese
- Nestle cocoa powder
- decaf coffee beans
- grape jelly
- rotel (3 per package of velveeta if you send both)
- Pop Tarts (cookies and cream, strawberry, or cherry)
- Double Stuff Oreos
- Tylenol or Advil, Junior strength and regular
- cold medicine
- Essential oils
- The girls love to draw, so sketch pads, special crayons and markers, or anything to be creative with would bless their hearts!
- Anything for the swimming pool or beach
*If it is crossed out, we have a good supply of that right now.